Tuesday, March 17, 2009

lameness in a can

I have no pictures, I have nothing to report, I have nothing at all.
Lets just say that my spring break was sort of a downer. Nothing that interesting nothing spectacular, just a lame old, "lets have no life" spring break! SUCKS!
I went to NAU for practically ALL of it and I wanted to cry, "THIS is what I am doing...
sitting on an effing computer every minute of the day...doing nothing ON SPRING BREAK!!
aye dios mio!?! ". but I did spend time wit Alyssa so that was a positive.
but spending time with my family was the best. I miss them so much and it was so fun hanging with my brother Jordan, Jacob, and Cody. An seeing Shawny whom I hardly see (lol) .
And most importantly seeing my mommy and Daddy who meaning everything to me.

I LOVE FAMILY.... Just not spring break....
No friends for me lol jk

No comments: