Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swimming is for frogs

My niece and nephew always want to go swimming or go to the park and play baseball. I am not one to say no to these events, So everyday I too want to go swimming or go to the park and play baseball. Lately it is just a part of life, and I am okay with that. Its pretty legit.
Over the weekend I went to New Mexico, and had a pretty good time. I am glad that Suzie and I decided to go. It was good to see Dylan before he vamosed to Mexico. We rode with his brother Jordon which was a blast. That kid is pretty hilarious, I love riding in a car with a boy who can sing. There is never a dull moment when you have a beautiful voice to listen to in a 5 hour drive. FANTABULOUS! But anyways, We went to an aquarium and a botanical garden. That was very relaxing and beautiful. New Mexico is just so much cooler than hell on earth Phoenix. Here you couldn't walk through a garden with out being scorched. LAMENESS AND A HALF! Oh, and I am going to EA this semester...yay me.

No comments: