Saturday, August 1, 2009

somethings change...so deal.

Over the last semester at E.A and over the summer I have realized that some of me has changed, and I have learned quite a bit about myself.


  • I am no longer that grossed out about Cowboys. Yes the half gallon hats still make me cringe and If I ever spot a cowboy wearing chaps and spurs I would cry. But, they are not THAT repulsive.
  • I have an irrational fear of bull sharks...always will, always have. I am afraid that they are swimming underneath my feet in pools waiting and lurking.
  • Its okay to secretly want to marry someone and not tell them...even if they already know.
  • You can never really rely on people.
  • Football Fields are my best friend.
  • DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT Let your roommates drive your car. ANYWHERE! Even if it is literally around the corner.
  • Its okay to act like a complete tard.
  • Try something new, you never know where it will lead.
  • Paint is only fun if you throw it at people
  • Do not blog about bad dates.
  • You never ever know what you will do in a small town...stealing 12 foot signs could be in your very near future.
  • I still try to avoid mirrors.
  • Its cool to have your best friend just in the next building from your apartment. You always have a friend just a hop skip and a jump away.
  • Late night runs for food are the best.
  • I sing as loud as I can when I am scared in the dark...Its the best solution. Try it.
  • IF I hear someone yelling my name at 3 o'clock in the a.m. It doesn't always mean that someone is dying. It just means that there is a strange sheet of white stuff covering the ground.
  • I am comfortable with my singing voice...and apparently so is a boy who wants to stick his tongue down my throat.
  • I want to have a family.
  • I cant wait to meet the man of my dreams...and I am sure he cannot wait to meet me either.
  • ...maybe I already have ;)
  • Don't get sick unless you have a pretty awesome friend to help you out.
  • Giant slip n' slides are legit.
  • You don't always have to look your best to get noticed.
  • Your craziest roommates can end up being one of your best friends.
  • I hate people who talk behind my back.
  • I am glad that I have 5 best friends.
  • Sleep is over rated.
  • I LOVE MY PARENTS
  • I hate the name Skyeller. People who are named that make me want to punch babies. They don't even yell at the sky!
  • I hate making mistakes, but that is just a way of life.
  • Purple is my favorite color.
  • MEXICAN candy is bomb diggity.
  • I love jumping into lakes from high points. its invigorating...just like your mom.
  • My niece and nephew mean the world to me .
  • You have to sing in your underwear at least once in your life
  • T-swift sings about my life.
  • I am afraid to talk to boys that I ACTUALLY like. I end up looking like a daft cow in front of them... I don't know why. I have so many guys friends that I can sit and talk to for hours. But there is always a boy that I cannot seem to make words come out of my mouth whenever I am around him. UGH! MY LIFE!
  • Life is life so just deal.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

bahahahahhahahhhhaaaaaa.
Skyeller."they don't even yell at the sky."
ohh meigen.

meggs said...

hahaha yeah I thought you would like that one.

Taylor said...

i like it Meg, a lot actually. Very uplifting and genuine..good for YOU!!

Georgeanne said...

there are some foods that only taste good on late night runs

brittany said...

HAHAHAA!!!
Serious laughed SO hard my dad gave me a weird look.
i LOVE THIS.
all of it.
!!!!!
i can't wait for this year at school!!!

M said...

Hahaaa Meigen...LOVE YOUR BLOG.. :)
Madi(just in case you dont recognize my photo, im heather stone's daughter. lol.)