Wednesday, December 2, 2009

RUDOLPH AND DECEMBER


I am so Glad that I am in an apartment that loves Christmas as much as I do. Last night my roommates and I just decided to DECK out our apartment in Christmas gear. It has to be the most legit apartment in the complex. Seriously. Snowed windows, Christmas tree. Ornaments from our ceiling, a Christmas wrapped door. It is just so beautiful. I LOVE it So much. I just love this time of the year...AND to top it all off, this semester is almost completely finished. NO more chemistry, no more biology YESSSS!!!!! except I will be taking Microbiology and Biology 201 next, but NO MORE CHEMISTRY! that is seriously the best part. I will miss Dr. Neary though, He is a very good teacher and he makes me laugh a lot. OH tis the season or good feelings! I love it right now!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

SO CUTE.
I am jealous of this.
I might move in for the next week;]
woooooohooooooooo.

brittany said...

this makes me so happy.
I LOVE YOUR APARTMENT!