Friday, September 16, 2011

God only knows what we are fighting for

thoughts that mean nothing.
these words were something that I truly believed. Why? I have no idea. any thought that comes into my mind always means something, especially now. I have been doing a lot of thinking these pass few weeks and every thought has been leading me closer and closer to reuniting with myself. I have never felt more content and happy with the choices that I have been making. I am striving to make a difference. Not with the world (yet) but with myself. I realized, that in order for me to find true and beautiful happiness I need to be undeniably happy with MYSELF.
Someone once told me that true happiness is only found within yourself, within your heart, and within your soul. If I only listened the first time, I wouldnt have been lost. But I am glad that I have found the rod, and this time I am holding onto it, Holding tight and heeding forward.


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love you Meigen.
and I miss you so much.