Thursday, May 24, 2012

We stand, heartache to heartache.

It is that want and that dire need that sperates everything. For instance, I want to be with you, but no I don't need you. I want to feel you,but know that I dont need to. Why must everything have to be seperated between reasoning. I hate it. I hate that the person I want doesn't need me, and that I don't need him. Although I long to be near his presence, do I really need to have him near? Why is it, that the people that hurt us the most always leave us with these deep unresolved desires? Why is it that they are like a ghost that haunts our dreams? One day this want will turn into nothing and this feeling of dire need will turn into just a ridiculous regret. But as of now this want eats at me constantly and feels like that if I don't have it,even for just a little while, everything around me is caving in.

No comments: