Thursday, September 10, 2015

Being raw. I am the rawest

Let me first explain myself why I fall to a million pieces when I start talking to you: 
• 1. I have so many stresses in my life that are causing me to be super self conscious with everything in my life. I try to hold it together through out the day, and usually do very well, but some nights it's very hard.

• 2. I'm still very much in love with you. I try forgetting about you. But I can't. It's weird. These seizures have made me lose so many memories; have made so many things so fuzzy...For some reason, it's like everything else is like a black out map, but there is this bright gold light that is always shining and leading this way directing this one memory straight back to you; I can't diminish it no matter how hard I try. I want to,mainly because it hurts, Knowing that I can't return back to that place. You were the one true thing that mattered. 

• 3. I don't want to come back in to you're life when you have found true happiness again. You have found some content where you are and now that I'm sick I don't want to ruin it, and I know that I can't bring that down. So I'm furthering my self away. Let's face it, I'm sure once we stopped talking everything was better for you. 

Just so you know, thanks for always being there for me when ever I needed you. You are one of the best people that I have ever known. You are what we need more in this world. You make me smile even though I know the last few times we've talked all I do is cry, it's mainly because of what I've been going through, thanks for being the best thing that's happened to me in a while. I hope life is treating you well. I hope that we can remain friends. 

I love you. More than you will ever know. You don't know the impact that you've made on me, and impact that you make on people.  

Love meggs. 

No comments: