Friday, January 30, 2009

apple bottom jeans



With college comes new friends, new acquaintances, and and new lifestyle. I have met so many new people in the 3 weeks that I have been attending E.A, it almost feels like this isn't even really my 1st semester. MOST of the people here are so fun to be around and very down to earth, that it makes it SO easy to find new friends. My "neighbor" came over on day and introduced herself to me and we just hit off so well . Now we do practically everything together. She is my sister Marci's age, but I feel like I can tell this girl everything.


As for B-ritt and me, well, we basically hit it off pretty well too. hahaha I am so glad that I have this girl living almost right across from me. I don't know what I would have done with out her these past weeks, and I am so grateful to call her my best friend(even if she goes into her dark place every once in a while). I am just blessed to have her right across the way so that we can go to do things together. And I am so uber happy that I am here so that I can protect her from her crazy with drawls from the 602. CRAZY!!!!!


But fer realz yo, Schools is so much fun and I am so glad that I decided to be active here. The musical is bomb diggity fer sure. Although most of the people make me want to shank myself in the foot, it is a fantabulous experience. So basically this is my life thus far, so have a nice life until you read my blog again.




-chop shop and a homo with a life of bliss

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

withdrawls from the 602!BAHAHAHA.
you amaze me. so I have decided srew the 602 I am coming to ThatchTown Feb 13th and you can introduce me to all your new friends as the girl that you made CRY of on the first day of school.
I miss YOU!
and I love you!
love.

brittany said...

MEIGER!
I love you so much. I am glad you are here too. I wouldn't be able to survive without you. That is for sure!
ILOVEYOU!
brittany