Sunday, January 4, 2009

and so it goes

Yesterday was the day that I moved into my apartment for school. It is small but a good apartment. The room mates that lived here before are DISGUSTING! Food left with mold in the fridge, gross unwashed dishes in the sink, hair caked in the shower. BLAH! seriously? seriously! Just wash up after yourself. It takes at least 30minutes maximum. LAME butts. I met one of the newer ones yesterday. She is a 5th year college goer for a 2 year school. but she says it is because she always changes her degree. I told her that it is okay as long as you are getting an education. Which is basically true. I shouldn't judge because I had a semester break anyways. But as for the other roommates, if they don't clean after themselves. THEN LET IT BE WAR! hahaaha j/k...but seriously. I am not living in a laboratory for penicillin.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Meg,
I am excited for you to give it a go! Poo Poo to the penicillin lovers! Have fun, love you.
Vickie

Alyssa said...

bahahaaaaaaaa.
yaaayy thatcher:]
tomorrow:]]