Tuesday, December 30, 2008

world


when the world is filled with happiness, everything is better. You feel better, you look better, and you yourself are better. why can't the world be filled with happiness? why can't people just be better? questions fill my mind, searching and longing for this answer. But unfortunately, I believe that it will never be answered. Or my life long dream for the world to be filled with happiness will ever come to pass. Doubt fills my brain and my heart. millions of souls are loosing hope, and loosing faith. I want to be someone who brings them up from the water. I want to be there when they feel bliss and happiness. I want to be there when the world experiences happiness together in a moment of unity and strength. I will make a difference and help those in need. I will be better. And I wont have to question or fill my self with doubt ever again.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

truee dat.
happy new year meg!
love.

Vickie said...

Meg,
Start with yourself and be an example. Share happiness with others and you will see what happens.
Love,
vickie