Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't eat yellow snow

I am EXCITED for the holiday that I love most to come! The season of joy of love of faith of comfort, GAH! It is just a great way to feel close to the family. hahaaa. Fer realz yo, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I don't mean to sound cliche, but it truly is. Everyone just seems to be nicer to me, when they are not shopping for the "perfect" present. which that shouldn't really matter, all that should matter is that you are surrounded by the people that mean the most. But people have lost the real and true meaning of Christmas, they are so lost in the material things that they forgot the reasons why we celebrate this wonderful time. We celebrate it because the most influential human being was born into the world. The person the reason why we are here on this earth. He sacrificed everything for us to be here, but people loose sight of that fact, and don't care. But all I know, is that do.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love this. and You.
and Christmas and Jesus!
and your Christmas playlist.
AMAZING!
and I can't wait.
love.

Jackie said...

Amen sister!!!!