Monday, December 1, 2008

buddy the elf


As the time passes, I am left with only hope and faith for the future. I feel that I am here for something beyond my expectations. Not knowing exactly what is to come, but just knowing that something will. Something that will make me the person I was born and meant to be. I sit and feel that it will soon happen. I feel someone telling me that I am more than ordinary, I am Extraordinary. I am so happy for my faith in god and everything that he is worth. He is my anchor in the dark, the light of my life, my everything. He sent everyone of us down here for a reason. He has expectations for all of us to fulfill and to make a title of. I am not going to waste my life away just sitting and waiting. I am going to lavish my life by doing and making.


We are born to make a difference and rise above everyone else.

2 comments:

Hezstone said...

LOve this saying..did you write it?
You are such a doll!

meggs said...

yes, I did. Just words flowing out to make a meaning. lol