Tuesday, December 2, 2008

rum and coke

Friends are my vice. They are the people that I can rely on to make me happy, and to get me out of my "dark place". Over the weekend I got to have alone time with my 4 girls that mean the world to me.
Tay: beautiful, outgoing, wonderful, and a joy to be around.Brittany: gullible, amazing, genuine, and plain-old fantastic. Alyssa: kind-hearted, trusting, sarcastic, and all around gorgeous.
And Rachel: doggy-sounding, deep, down to earth, and never forgets who she is.


If pictures could talk this one would have a thousands word...



These girls make me proud of who I am. We don't party hardy and all the wild crazy stuff, but we do get high on love every time we are with each other. We know what we want and we know how to keep our priorities straight.


I'm a large marge, and can't fit into cars.


We celebrated Britt's birthday together. It was fun, and crazy cold/scary. Brittany and I were tragically bailed on by people(who will remain anonymous) when a dog nearly killed us! sad day, but the past is behind us and that is all that matters...even if they will burn in HADES!

At least Rachel showed to eat all of the brownies at the last hour :D.

2 comments:

brittany said...

I am sitting in my English class reading this, LAUGHING! Awww, I love that night through your eyes! It was a lot of fun! I can't wait till break. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Have I told you that lately? AND I LOVE YOU!

p.s. that was the scariest time of my life with the scary glowing dog.

:D

Alyssa said...

okay first of all we didn't bail we had to pee. that is a legit reason to leave your two friends in the dark and run away when you hear a dog attacking them.
this is amazing and that was a good time. it always is.:]
love!