Friday, December 19, 2008

Elmo's world


"Take me for who I am, who I was meant to be"

one of my all time favorite quotes. It just can mean so much in such little length of words. This one tiny phrase tells me how to live my life and how to except others.

I know that I can read too far into things, and that I can be a bit strange, but I just want my friends to know that I love them and that I love being around them. You guys except me for my quirkiness and my oddness. I never want to loose touch with you guys. You 4 are awesome and teach me so many things...I think we teach other so many things.

I want to tell eachother about the cake we made or tasted without any judgment and regrets.


I love you! SO EFFING MUCH!

3 comments:

brittany said...

So I had chocolate "cake".

mmmmmmmmm, i will tell you about it later. lol! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Rachel said...

Meigen, this makes me smile. :)

And Brittany's comment made me laugh. A lot.
haha I love you guys!

Alyssa said...

hahahaa!
funny: I was about to say, "Meigen this made me smile." but rachel apparently beat me to it! and B, ahahhahahaa! ridic.
I really like cake:]]]
WE NEED TO GO TO THE SPOT SO SOON!
I MISS YOU GUYS!
let's make a spot date!!!!
please.