Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Life Life Life

yesterday was the day of many adventures. Unfortunately I will have to take make a following post of what happened in the night. Anyways, I skateboarded to the parks with my cuz Justus which was basically Ridic..ulously amazing!! hahaha and then chillaxed outside fer surely. My brotha took a ride in his beanerific truck and made himself lean like a chollo around the block. My family is loaded with a bunch of characters that is fer sure. We never seem to care what others think about us. We just chill and act like a bunch of crazies! hahaaha I love hanging with my 13 yr old cousin Tristan He can make me laugh all of the time. We sit and quote movies together, and just Party hardy. hahaha

I'm So happy for the HOLIDAYS! I can Hangout and be myself with the people that mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Hezstone said...

FUN!!! So jealous...wanted to get over there today..but didn't happen..miss you guys