Thursday, November 20, 2008

KNOWING

knowing who you are is an all time important thing to have on hand. I am so happy that I KNOW who I am. That I KNOW what I am meant to do. I just feel that sometimes others just don't KNOW who I am.

  1. I am the person that wants to make a difference.
  2. The person that is not afraid to speak her mind.
  3. The one that will stick up for someone else.
  4. The person that cries when someone makes fun of little kids...Brittany.
  5. The person who dresses to impress? hahaha j/k
  6. The girl who sticks out.
  7. The one to make you laugh. or atleast try.
  8. The one to hide in corners just to scare someone.
  9. The one with a calling.
  10. Someone with a purpose.

I KNOW who I am. Do you?

1 comment:

brittany said...

FIRST OF ALL!
I love who YOU are!
You are also an amazing friend that always cares!

SECOND!
I WAS NOT MAKING FUN OF HER! IT was FUNNY! And makes me laugh thinking about it. Megier! I would not look at a little kid and just laugh to make fun, but HELLO, it was funny... and she didn't ever see me. HAHAHA! So funny.

I cant wait to see you next weekend.!! I love YOU!!!
brittany.