Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This week(end)

so basically I arrived back in Arizona for good. I am still going through the typical,"I hope it was the Right choice" phase. But I realize that it is a choice that will help me figure out what I want. I did have a fantabulous weekend and thus far in this week. I got my truck tires rotated, got a job, and then traded my truck for my sister ghetto-licious car haahaha. Anyways, marci and I partied hardy yesterday with the camera. lets just say, that when we were little, my mother dropped us on the head a couple...or a few times. hahaha well I don't have much to say other than whatev with Halloween, and the day after. they were pretty much the lamest of all days. although I did hang out with jota, Courtney, Chelsea, and Gabbi for a while. we watched grease and it was bomb diggity fer surely.




last night I had a hella long conversation with my good friend aslan. We saw changeling together. That movie was so amazing! UGH! i couldn't believe what the cops did just to protect their status under wraps. I also convoed with Alyssa an BRITTANY! I miss them alot. I wish they would of saw me this weekend. They BOTH were here for a long while, well Brittany was. But they are lame faces fer sure! well that is basically it.


I want to thanks my grandma and grandpa for putting up with me though. They helped so much with my stay in Utah and I love them so much. I don't know what I would do with out them.

2 comments:

brittany said...

lame face? lol... you are totally right, i can't argue with it.
i totally think alyssa is lame...
BAHAHAHA

Alyssa said...

wow B.
way to talk smack right where I can read it jerkface.
yeah so I am a lameface don't let the word get around okay?
nobody has to know.
Meigen come to flag this weekend. or else I am coming there.
calll meeee.
love.