Sunday, November 16, 2008

wish

I love that I still believe that shooting stars have secret magical powers that can accomplish anything. Shooting stars are my anchor that help me see a light when times are hard: they are the antidote to my deepest and darkest fears. They help me remember that I have somebody watching over me and that I will never be alone. I have wished upon many a stars, and all consist of the same and hopeful wish that has yet to come true, but I know that someday it will. I can just feel it in my bones. It seems on my roughest days I will always see a star flutter across the sky, letting me know that it has not forgotten me and my request.
...I hope that in due time my wish will come true. But I have faith that it will all be okay, and I won't be afraid to move on.

1 comment:

brittany said...

That's so weird you wrote this. Cause today I was driving home in the MEGA-DARK and I was thinking about sad things and feeling pretty low, but then I saw the BIGGEST shooting star ever! And I remember how awesome stars are... and remembered to love life.
AWW... I love you meigen. I love your posts. They make me so happy.