Friday, November 14, 2008

BOYS!


so basically I have nothing to report other than I am a lover of celebrities and their ability to make me sAlivate over them. UGH! I must say, I have a mental disability or something, because every 2.5 seconds I have a new lover that I want to pounce on and lick...yes LICK! but whatev, I am pretty sure that any girl my age acts the same way . Sometimes I get a little out of hand though. Like last year I had this EXTREMELY attractive teacher and I wrote him a note asking him if i could LICK him. It is basically ridic this disease that I have hahahahah. but I do love these boys!

1 comment:

brittany said...

you make me smile so much.
I love your blogs.
but i do disagree a bit on one part.
most girls have crushes, but NO ONE i have ever met told anyone they wanted to LICK them!
HAHA!!! thats a totally meiger thing! And i am so glad! I love you.
nice pictures.
wink wink!!