Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Love



Love is in every person. It is just natural to love someone.
I have recently come to the terms that all of us have and will once be "crazy in love". but when exactly will we all experience it?and how will it feel to be in such a state of mind? we all just have to wait for our time to truly understand and to fully get a grasp on such a sacred thing. sometimes, I get scared to picture me love lost and head over hills. But most of the time, I seriously cannot wait to meet the man of my dreams. To feel what they write down in books and what you see in movies. To have that guy that will do anything just to see you smile, and to have that ONE guy that you will do anything for in return. It will just be natural to love this one person, and get lost in the moment every time we kiss, and to never get tired of those butterflies that never cease when ever we touch.
... this is the love that i dream for, the love that is running through every inch of my bones.

No comments: