Monday, November 24, 2008

soon, oh so soon


So, what would you do if the world stopped spinning? Or if you only had few hours left in your life?
well I would stop and stare at Robert Pattinson aka MY LOVER!!!!!
This man, and all of his holiness, is the man of my dreams. He can act, sing, play piano, and remain sexy. The other night as I lay awake, he came to me in a vision of bliss. He told me that we will one day wed, and have beautiful perfect children and everyone will envy our pure god like lives.

4 comments:

Hezstone said...

Yum Yum...great pics...Love it!

Alyssa said...

hahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
and you will watch movies and get embarassed for the characters.
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
love.

brittany said...

BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHA!
I missed you this weekend! I quoted you soo much, but it wasn't the same. Tuesday night!
bahahahaha

Rachel said...

hahahaha ohhh man. Meigen, I look at your blog and I see man-candy all over it. haha I love it.