Friday, October 10, 2008

basically...


This is my first blog EVA! I don't even really know why I am even making one. well maybe it is because I am a major FOLLOWER! lol just kidding. But fer surely I think that it was because of britt and alyssa. they have one and I decided that inorder for me to be cooler than them i have to get one, because everyone knows I am a VAMP!





ahahahaa! but I really really miss them! they are my best friends, and I don't know what I would do with out them. they are the sickest chicks ever. I seriously don't think anyont should go this long without seeing your friends for so effing long. I feel as if ricky bobby tore out my heart and made tom cruise put some VOODOO power on it. oh well, we all have to grow old.


but the good news, is that I am coming home to AZ to go to thatcher with Brittany! woop woop fer sure! it should be pretty bomb I guess. hopefully I will get to meet the sweetest bomb diggity BANANA boy. hahaha sorry alyssa.


the other night I hung out with my cousin Mycol, and we dressed up as prostitutes. but before you go all judgmental on us, we did it because we are better than you will ever be.lol it was pretty amazing.


3 comments:

Alyssa said...

AhhaaHAAHAHHA!!
first of all I am so so excited that you have a blog because I believe you are the funniest person on the face of the planet.
this really made my night. :]
And the little tiny letter trick didn't work I just copied and pasted. AND I called dibs!!! no fair. I am jealous of the fact that you get to go to school with B and I get to go to school with...
haa. You always make my life so much more amazing! :]
LOVE.

Pam said...

these pictures scare me :)

brittany said...

1. cooler than ME? dream on.
2. YOU ARE SOO A VAMP!
3. Come to AZ so we can have fun.
4. Interesting pictures!!
5. You need to bout banana boy with alyssa
6. Your blog is the bomb.com