Thursday, October 16, 2008

GREY'S ANATOMY!

Woop Woop fer sure!
Basically tonight is my favorite night eva! It is a night filled fantastic meanings of life.
It is the night of grey's anatomy and UGLY BETTY! ugh!basically I love thursdays.
TODAY work was LAME as usaul, but whatev. I seriously wanted to shank customers. Some people just grew up with no manners at all! I think people still believe we live in the stone age where all you had to do was bop people in the head to get what you wanted. But I have news for those LOSERS... WE DON'T live in the EFFING stone age anymore. WE LIVE IN america! DUH!


P.s. this is a quote for you to think about. " underneath the clothes is a man, and underneath the man is his nucleus" -nacho libre

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

meigen
Me and dad was thinking you maybe go to school for photography. you have taken some cool pics. Love ya

Alyssa said...

bahhaaa.
the quote. hahaaa.
your a crack up.
love.
ps. watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOR_ELqFceU
funniest thing of my life.
hahaaaaaaaaa