Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!






This morning at like 12:30, I called up alyssa and made her talk to me while I drove home. It was basically RIDIC! snow was bluring my vision, and I almost died...a little over reaction lol.

but seriously! I love the snow. it may seem strange, but I believe the snow makes you feel warmer. I don't know, it is hard to explain. just the image of people cozing up to a fire, and sipping hot cocoa just makes me feel warm.






I can't wait to go home and party hardy with my friends. I only fear what people may think or say about my choice. I just know that I am making the right one. My dad and mom have already done enough for me, and I don't want them to have to pay an arm and a leg to get me through college. I know in my heart and in my mind that this is the correct way for me to go. I just hope and pray that others will see it the same way that I do. And if they don't, then whatev david blaine.


Anyways, I watched 27 dresses, and let me tell you, I love the corky and the cliche-ness of it.


JAMES MARSDEN is one major lickable man. I seriously just want him so I can taste him on top of my ice cream lol hahahaha! if you haven't seen, then do it! you wont regret it. let me just leave you with this last image of why you SHOULD see it.







Mmmmm GOOD! hahahaha

2 comments:

brittany said...

I love your music. And you make me LAUGH and SMILE so hard! I can't wait for you to come home and play with us! And I love snow too! Alyssa was being all CRANKY the other day about snow, you should talk to her about it! Anyway, you are soo cute! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Alyssa said...

First of all I love reading your posts. They make my life. I can't wait to party like a rock. :] hahaa
I am so glad you are coming home and so is everyone else. :]
PS. B. pshhh. talkin smack right where I can read it. I'm not cranky, just cold.

LOVE. you both.