Friday, October 17, 2008

Theres a party in my tummy...

So yummy, so yummy.
Basically I love Grapes! They are seriously like jesus doing the macarana on my taste buds FER SURELY! I know that it may seem kind of ridic, but you don't know the flavor of home grown grapes. They are the angels of the vines. lol This is basically the most useless blog ever. But I seriously just had to tell every one about this heaven that I found.
Anyways, in a week I should be coming home (well actually a week and 2 days). My friends in utah are majorly depressed, but whatev. You can't please everyone.
Tonight, Alyssa, Brittany, Taylor, and Rachel all will be rockin' it without me. :[ :[ BOOO!
I Love you guys!!!!!!

4 comments:

meggs said...

BOO YOU SUCK!

Alyssa said...

you are adorable.
and I love you.
for the record: we were not all partying like rocks :[ I saw B for like an hour and that was it. and going to the game made me depressed. I can't wait til you come home. and next thing we know it will be christmas time. :]
love.

Alyssa said...

i miss you.
and you turn nineteen in two days.
ahhhhh.
love.

brittany said...

genuine.

think about it.