Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what the EF david blaine?!

to sum up who i am, i have a few details that not many people know.

I am terrified of the dark. I am afraid that if I step to close to the edge of the darkest corner, a monster will bite my foot off.

I hate the smell of cough syrup. Just the image of me sniffing the lid or the top of the container makes me gag.

I love the colors of autumn. They make me feel beautiful.

I HATE the way cowboys dress. Not the sexy cowboys with their shirts off and their perfectly built bods. But the ones with their striped long sleeved button up shirts and their spurs and their ugly half gallon hats. They literally make me cringe and hide in corners. GAH!

I love it wen the guy in films looks into the girls eyes and can see her entire self.

I get embarrased for charcters in movies. I will blush for them, and I will skip forward so I don't have to watch them make a COMPLETE tard of themselves.

I talk to my self in the mirror. I am my own best friend.

I dream of meeting the jonas brothers and having them fight over me.

I want to be on broadway.

Sometimes I wish that it was easier for me to say "hi" to the sexiest men of all time. But I can't. I just write notes telling them that I want to lick them.

I write my own music.

I tell my self that one day I will be considered beautiful by someone. Just not right now.

Ocassionally I am afraid of looking in the mirror.

I hum to myself when I get scared, angry, dissapointed, or heartbroken. My voice is my comfort.

I am afraid of dying alone. But lets face it. that will never happen.

I am my own worse enemy.

I have great family and friends. and I love them all very MUCHO!

I hate it when people use their race, their status, and their weakness as an excuse.
Sometimes I judge to quickly... who doesn't.
I LOVE music and everything that comes with it.

I want to join the peace corps and make a difference. or just make a difference with what I have and who I am.

I love chuck norris and that he as the ability to slam revolving doors.
These are just a few things about me that I wanted to share with you. I am who I am, and you are who you are.



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

and I love who you are.
I literally laughed out loud.
haaa.cowboys & getting embarrassed for people in movies. haaha. I love it.
you are wonderful.
love.

Taylor said...

you are beautiful! i think u blew everyone's blog outta the water with this one. love you! your pics are AMAZING!!
can't wait to see u on Broadway :)