Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today is another frump day. I feel like I have gained a million bazillion pounds! Ugh! I hate this feeling. The thing is, although I feel this way, I can still fit into all of my clothes? what is the matter with me?!

Anyways. Today is my last day here in utah, well sort of I am leaving tomorrow at night. But I like to tell myself that TODAY is my last day here. lol
Well, life is life. Although we sometimes wish that our life tasted like the cereal, we know that we can never expect the outcomes that we long for.
seriouslyl, why did I have to use a food analogy to describe life?! Alyssa I curse you for putting this Horrible spell on me. WHAT did I ever do to you... Besides making you cry in kindergarten and second grade. We both know that you were a little bit of a WIMP! hahaaha
I like to make your day so here is a WONDERFUL video that you will love. It is about a boy who will do anything to get what he wants in life...


No comments: