Monday, October 27, 2008

CLEDENCE! I am going to get my hairs DID.

My hair is going through a major awkward stage right now. It is getting to the point where I want to take a shank to it. It is at the stage of its life where it is in between getting long and is still short... or how I like to call it, puberty. It is trying to figure out what it wants in life, if it should be curly or straight. You see, the hairs is a very curious thing. It likes to be straight but sometimes it gets confused and realizes it likes curly things. And then it realizes curly hair is shunned by society. They are even having a proposition against it...hahahaha J/K you know where I was going with this.
but fer seriousness, My hair looks like this. and yes thats ME teaching math. I have let my self go that is fer sure.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

hahahaaaaaa.
I wish my hair looked like that. that'd be sweet!
:] I miss you.
aren't you supposed to be on your way home like now?
lovelovelove.

meggs said...

actually tomorrow. and I will visit you tomorrow on my way home.

Alyssa said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!
AHHH!
WHEN what time details?
call me!!
:]]]]]]]