Thursday, October 23, 2008

Won't you be the one?

I have a serious disease...
I have a problem that concerns me and SHOPPING!
I need the doctor to look at my heart and my head to see if this "disease" can be fatal.
I don't want to die, I mean I am only 19.
I have SO much to live for.
Flying kites. Smelling roses. Looking at my beautiful self in the mirror.
I HAVE SO MUCH TO GIVE!
AYE DIOS MIO! PORQUE? PORQUE YO!?!
shoot me in the foot and write my name with my heart!

hahaha j/k... I am just sort of a loser

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

"shoot you in the foot and write your name with your heart."
hahaaaa.
I love you.
let's go shopping!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Meigen, I was just having a sad moment and then I read this and laughed. Really hard. Which felt really good. haha You rock my cheese-it box. bahaha