Monday, October 13, 2008

meow mix meow mix please deliver.

when I was little I would dream of becoming saved and have the prince of my dreams take me out into the sunset and live happily ever after. But quite frankly I am beginning to think that that will never happen to me.





I am not saying that I want to get married or anything (yet), but what I am trying to say is that I need to give people a chance. My Biznatchness needs to simmer down, and I need to take a leap into the world of dating and finding a match... Oh Em Gee! haaa hahah I sound like a complete tard face!





idk, I have so many things planned out in my life. I want to experience all those, but I also need to just realize that all of us need to grow up and come to the realization that we all have those certain people that are by our sides through thick and thin, and will never ever leave us. And usually those are the boys that get us through that.



UGH! I thought I knew who I was. I thougt that I knew EXACTLY what I wanted in life. I thought that I had every step, every move, and every mistake planned out on the map. I was wrong. I don't know every step, every move, or every mistake. I just have to live life not knowing what will happen, not knowing what to do next.



I think that doing so really shows who you are. It shows that you have faith in your self. That you are not afraid of living your own story. I think that once you come to those terms, you really learn to show your true character, and that is beautiful.

2 comments:

brittany said...

Meiger and Alyssa:
If you read all of our latest blogs, we ALL sound so MEGA depressing and sad. Like seriously, how did we all get so depressed?
this just makes me sad :(.
love.

Alyssa said...

we aren't depressed. we just sound like it when we talk. don't be sad. either of you. please?
lovelovelove.