Friday, October 24, 2008

WHY YOU LEAVE ME?

You know how words just fly out from random thoughts ? Well that is how it is everyday of MY life
Today at work, I just sat there with a pen in my hand and let my disease do the talking.
You think you know my every flaw, my every thought, and my every withdrawl.
but the truth of the matter is that you don't know me at all.
Sure, you have seen me on some of my worst and weakest of days,
but you know not why I felt that way.
You lied, you cheated, you stole.
And you thought it was all no big deal.
You are blinded by your addictions, and you believe there are no subsitutions.
But I have news for you that you need to take in consideration.
I know that it is going to be hard,
but I have faith that you will go the distance.
Shut out your doubts and take one giant leap.
Don't focus too much on your faults,
know that you are worth more.
Don't worry and you will go far.
It hurts me to see you go away from your true self.
And that is why I boxed myself away so I couldn't reveal.
Torment and a deceit that you so much filled,
only made me want to leave with water to be spilled.
You flooded my thoughts with pain and sorrows,
So I only wish that in due time, it will all be swallowed.
I love you so much and that is why I didn't leave.
You needed my help so I couldn't deceive.
Please try to get better that is all I ask...
Pretty soon this will all be in the past.
Get well soon and I know we will both be under the moon.
I love you.
And that is all you truly need to know.
I have no idea where this all came from so please don't come to any unrational conclusions

1 comment:

Taylor said...

you are so good! music composer is your calling. lol